Unite with fellow Psychology students to socialise, gain support from a senior student and share the experience of settling in at UQ. Like you, your mentors are UQ Psychology students but they've been here a bit longer, so they have all the inside tips that you need! This program helps to build confidence, experience and connections and it's a great way to be involved in the UQ Community.
So what are you waiting for? Enrol in the PsychUnited Mentoring Program today!
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP time management and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- SUPPORT your peers through service
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW your university network
- LEARN to navigate challenges
- DEVELOP your confidence and skills
- EXPLORE opportunities - enhance your UQ experience
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell