Want the chance to catch-up and study with other students in your city or region?
Study Bubbles is for you! It is a student led program designed to provide an easy way for students who have been impacted by COVID travel restrictions to connect and catch-up with other UQ students studying in the same location.
How does it work?
- Small study groups will be created based on your geo-location or wider region
- Bubbles run from week 2 - the end of Semester
What can I do?
- Connect, chat, discuss tips and share knowledge with your study buddies
- Study together! Organise in-person or online catch-ups and independently study together (pending covid restrictions in your area)
- Access a study plan with information, tips and resources
- Attend study support events and workshops
- Have fun! It's not only about study. Grab a coffee, play a game or do other fun things together too!
Ready to sign up?
Please note Study Bubbles is a pilot program in 2021. Matches are only possible depending on the participants who have registered.Register for a Study Bubble Login to Study Bubbles