Bubbles is a place to connect with the UQ community that live in your city.
It is a community-led program designed to provide an easy way for current students who have been impacted by COVID-19 travel restrictions to connect and meet-up with other UQ community members in the same location.
How does it work?
- You will be added into a bubble that best reflects your current location.
- Bubbles run from week 1 - the end of Semester.
What can I do?
- Connect, chat, discuss tips and share knowledge with fellow UQ community members located in your city
- Organise in-person or online meet-ups to socialise and study together (pending covid restrictions in your area)
- Access support resources and workshops and attend UQ events
Ready to sign up?
Please note Study Bubbles is a pilot program in 2021. Matches are only possible depending on the participants who have registered. Semester 2 Bubbles will launch in week 1.