Language Exchange supports cross-cultural connection through the sharing of language. Students self-match into partnerships where they share their fluent language and learn a language of interest through casual conversation.
Why join Language Exchange?
- Practice language with peers in a casual setting
- Make global connections and friends
- Share and learn about different cultures and customs
- Flexible program style to cater to your needs
What can you do?
Find and connect for a single conversation session or chat
- This mode allows you to connect at ad-hoc times that work with your schedules, whilst also providing the flexibility to move onto another platform to practice ongoing after the connection is made.
Opt-into the ongoing structured program
- If you are looking for a bit more structure and support, you can initiate an ongoing connection that provides a 6 week regimented plan. It provides topics and ideas to help guide your chat sessions and keep you both on track to achieving your language goals.
Access resources and support
- get access to a range of curated resources and support to help with language learning and to support you with developing your skills.
Build you networks with group events
- you can join community events to practice conversational language in a group setting, make more friends, understand more culture, and build your personal skills.